- 3 Chicken Breasts Chopped into Bite Size Pieces
- 1 Tin evaporated milk
- 4oz grated coconut
- 4oz Sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons mango chutney Quarter of an Onion finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoon curry Powder Half Teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 Finely Chopped Cayenne chilli
- 4 Cloves Crushed garlic
- 2 inches Root ginger grated
- 5 Tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 Tablespoon whole coriander leaves
- 1 Teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Make a paste of the curry powder, turmeric and chilli powder with a little water.
- Fry the Onion until translucent in the Veg oil then add the garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry on medium for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the curry and chilli powder paste and stir in and fry for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the Chicken pieces and seal well on all sides.
- Add the cream, coconut, mango chutney and milk and simmer for 20 minutes or until the Chicken is cooked, stirring constantly.
- If needed add a little water to prevent the curry becoming too thick or dry.
- Now stir in the garam masala and finely chopped coriander leaves and cook for a further minute.
- Serve with the whole coriander leaves sprinkled over the top.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.