Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 chicken thighs,
- 1-2 onions,
- 250 gr. rice,
- 1 cup white wine (or water),
- 1-2 green peppers,
- 1-2 spoons Picantina spice,
- magdanoz (parsley),
- black pepper
- Remove bones and chop the chicken meat into small pieces.
- Cut onions into big pieces and fry them separately.
- Add chopped savory.
- Mix everything and add green pepper (chopped up into not-so-small pieces) and wine.
- Let it simmer on a gentle "fire".
- The patty mixture must be boiled. Add salt and oil to the water.
- When it is ready, strain it and cool it in cold water.
- Form it into balls and use it as a garnish for the kavarma.