Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 8 x 1 inch (2.5 cm) pineapple cubes
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ½ small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml)/1 capful Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, peppers and onions onto skewers.
- Continue until you have four kabobs.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush kabobs with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Grill kabobs until chicken is not longer pink, 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition per 1 kabob serving:
- 180 Calories | 25% of Calories from Fat | 5g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 4g Unsaturated Fat | 0g Trans Fat | 66mg Cholesterol | 75mg Sodium | 378mg Potassium | 6g Carbs | 1g Fiber | 27g Protein