Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- 8 x 1 inch (2.5 cm) pineapple cubes
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes
- ½ small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml)/1 capful Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend
- Thread pineapple chunks, chicken, peppers and onions onto skewers.
- Continue until you have four kabobs.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Brush kabobs with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Grill kabobs until chicken is not longer pink, 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Nutritional information Edit
Nutrition per 1 kabob serving:
- 180 Calories | 25% of Calories from Fat | 5g Total Fat | 1g Saturated Fat | 4g Unsaturated Fat | 0g Trans Fat | 66mg Cholesterol | 75mg Sodium | 378mg Potassium | 6g Carbs | 1g Fiber | 27g Protein