Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1-3 lbs. Chicken
1 cup cooking oil
- 2 onions
- 2 bullion cubes
- 3 teaspoons tomato paste
- Seasoned salt, poultry seasoning, pepper, black pepper
- Cut up Chicken and season to taste.
- Let sit for 20 minutes. Heat oil and fry Chicken until golden brown.
- Combine pepper, sliced onions and one teaspoon salt and blend.
- Using oil in which Chicken was fried, brown flour, and then add pepper mixture, cubes and tomato paste.
- Stir constantly for 6 minutes.
- Add pieces of Chicken add a little water and simmer until most of the water has dried.
- Serve with hot rice or check rice.