Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15mins approx
This recipe will make peppery, chicken goujons, which are both simple and delicious.
- 2-3 slices of white or 50/50 bread.
- One pack of raw chicken breast fillets
- Black pepper (you decide how much you use).
- One egg.
- 2-3 tbsp of plain flour.
- Put the bread through the food processor until the bread becomes breadcrumbs, and put in a bowl
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and beat.
- Put the flour in another bowl and season with pepper and salt (if desired).
- Cut the chicken into strips about 2 cm wide.
- Dip the chicken into the flour, then the egg and finally the bread crumbs, make sure it is covered all over in breadcrumbs.
- Put the breaded goujon on a pre-greased baking tray.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees centrigrade, until golden brown, and the chicken juice runs clear.
- Finaly serve on a dish and enjoy!
- Add grated cheddar cheese into the breadcrumbs to make a cheesy variant
- Mix chopped rosemary with the breadcrumbs for an Italian theme.