Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 2 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
This is a delicious recipe for sunny-side up eggs that well... taste surprisingly like chicken! If you like Rotisserie Chicken, you will love this simple but yummy breakfast recipe!
- Carefully crack eggs and pour them into a bowl.
- Mix the garlic salt or the garlic powder-salt mix (whichever you are using) with the sugar.
- Pour the eggs into a frying pan and turn the fire on.
- Before the egg whites becomes white, gently pour the powder mixture over the eggs.
- When done cooking, you may serve. It is suggested that you serve with bacon and toast.