Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 min ; Start to Finish: 25 min Makes: 30 chicken fingers Nutrition Information Family-favorite chicken fingers get their flavor from seasoned bread crumbs.. Jazz them up with an assortment of mild-to-hot dippers.
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves or thighs, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Spaghetti sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- In small bowl, beat egg slightly.
- Dip chicken strips in egg; roll in bread crumbs, coating evenly. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is crisp. Serve with warm spaghetti sauce.