Prep Time: 10 min ; Start to Finish: 25 min Makes: 30 chicken fingers Nutrition Information Family-favorite chicken fingers get their flavor from seasoned bread crumbs.. Jazz them up with an assortment of mild-to-hot dippers.
- 1 egg
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves or thighs, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Spaghetti sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375˚F.
- In small bowl, beat egg slightly.
- Dip chicken strips in egg; roll in bread crumbs, coating evenly. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and coating is crisp. Serve with warm spaghetti sauce.