To serve, provide guests with warm flour tortillas and bowls of salsa, refried beans, guacamole, grilled onions and bell pepper strips, grated cheese, and chili con queso to make their fajitas just as they want them. Don't forget the Pico de Gallo. Also good with skirt steak, good round steak or flank steak. Allow 1/3 pound of meat per person. This recipe is so good, that you can even stir fry it inside and people will love it. Anything is best grilled outside, but this succeeds either way.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Mexican Collection
- Serves 6
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp granulated garlic
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1½ tbsp liquid smoke
- ⅓ cup lemon juice (2 tbsp.)
- 6 to 8 chicken breast halves
- Mix ingredients and marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
- This marinade can be refrigerated and used once or twice more within the week.