Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green Sauce Edit
- Boil chicken breasts until done and cube.
- In a large oiled pan, sauté chicken, spices, and onions until the onions are clear.
- Allow the chicken to cool and add cheese.
- In an oiled skillet, cook tortillas on each side until soft (approximately 10 seconds each side on medium high heat).
- Set the tortillas aside, stacking to prevent drying, until cool enough to touch.
- Place the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla and roll.
- Place enchiladas in a 9 inch square dish and cover with green sauce.
- In a sauce pan, sauté onion and garlic until onions are clear.
- Add tomatillos, green chilies, paprika, water and bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes and pour into a blender.
- Blend the mixture until your desired texture is achieved.
- Please note; a finer mixture covers the enchiladas better and brings out more flavor.
- If you desire a hotter, more spicy sauce, add hot jalepeños when adding the tomatillos and green chilies.