Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 10/14/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can chopped green chilies
- 8 flour tortillas (8")
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Mix soup and sour cream.
- Heat butter in saucepan.
- Add onion and chili powder and cook until tender.
- Add chicken, chilies and 2 tbsp soup mixture.
- Spread ½ cup soup mixture in 2 qt. shallow baking dish.
- Spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Roll up and place seam-side down in dish.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until hot.