- In a large sauce pan cook onions and green peppe in the 2 tbsp butter til tender.
- Combine onion mixture in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chilli peppers.
- Set aside.
- For sauce, in the same saucepan melt 3 tbsp butter.
- Stir in flour, coriander and salt.
- Stir in chicken broth all at once.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and ½ cup of the cheese.
- Stir ½ cup of the sauce into the chicken mixture.
- Dip each tortilla into remaining sauce to soften.
- Fill each with out ¼ cup of the chicken mixture.
- Roll up.
- Arrange rolls in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour remaining sauce over.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes or till bubbly.