Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 – 8
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 x 4½-ounce can chopped green chilies
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces grated pepper jack cheese
- ½ teaspoon cilantro
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 x 14-ounce cans of chicken broth
- 2 – 3 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sauté onion, garlic, and green chilies in olive oil until onion is transparent.
- Add chicken broth.
- Whisk in sour cream.
- And stir in grated cheese.
- Add cilantro, chili powder, paprika, and chicken.
- Cook on low heat until cheese is melted.