Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 cups chicken; cooked, diced
- ½ lb velveeta; cubed
- 1 pinto beans; drained
- 2½ oz ripe olives; sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup self-rising cornmeal mix
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Use for garnish: shredded lettuce, chopped onion, chopped tomato, avocado slices, sour cream and salsa.
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, cheese, beans, salsa, chili powder; blend well.
- Spoon into greased baking dish; set aside.
- In a med bowl beat egg.
- Stir in milk, cornmeal and oil; blend well.
- Pour evenly over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings as desired.