Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coating Mix :
- 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped corn flakes
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 4 tbsp. milk
- 8 Chicken drumsticks
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Put the drumsticks in a large bowl, add lemon juice and one teaspoon of salt and rub it all over the drumsticks. Cover and marinate for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- Beat the egg and milk in a bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, corn flakes, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, chilli powder and garlic powder in a plastic bag.
- Dip the drumsticks in the egg mixture, then shake in the bag to coat.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Arrange the coated drumsticks on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.