Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This pizza is really good, we all love pizza here, this pizza has cheeses and onions and chicken on it, and a honey Dijon dressing too. We used ranch dressing, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes for garnishes.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 slices.
- 2 pounds pizza dough
- 1 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- ½ pound shredded cheddar, mozzarella cheese blend
- ½ pound shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced in rings
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Coat pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Pat out pizza dough onto pan.
- Spread dressing over dough, leaving ½ inch border around edge.
- Sprinkle with half of cheese blend.
- Scatter chicken over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend and the Parmesan.
- Top with onion rings.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until top is bubbly and bottom is browned.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.