Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 oz rotini, uncooked
- 8 oz plain low-fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup wheat germ
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup chicken breast, cooked and diced
- ¾ cup broccoli flowerets, diced
- ½ cup tomato, chopped and seeded
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, wheat germ, vinegar, mustard and pepper; mix well.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients: toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving.
- Sprinkle with additional wheat germ before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¼ salad:
- Calories: 260 | cho: 35mg | car: 34g | pro: 22g
- Food exchanges: 1 lean-meat | 1 vegetable | 1 starch