- Combine yogurt and mustard, stirring until well blended.
- Brush breast halves evenly with yogurt mixture, and dredge breadcrumbs.
- Arrange chicken in a 12 x 8 x 2 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 450°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until chicken is done and coating is browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.