Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken curry for two people.
- 1 cup of curry masala sauce (this can be purchased in a jar)
- 1 finely chopped cayenne chile
- 1 tablespoon whole coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 2 inches root ginger grated
- 3 chicken breasts chopped
- 3 teaspoons of curry powder
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ of an onion finely chopped
- First, you need to make a paste of the curry powder quantity you have measured out.
- You need to do this with chili powder and a little water too.
- Next, fry up the onion until it turns translucent in the vegetable oil.
- Next, add in the garlic, chili and garlic, and make sure that you stir-fry the mixture on a medium flame for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add in the chili powder paste and the curry, and stir well while the whole mixture fries for an addition 30 seconds.
- Next, add in the chicken pieces, and also make sure you seal the cooking vessel well on all sides.
- Also, remember to add in the masala gravy, and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes.
- By this time, the chicken should be cooked, but remember to keep stirring constantly.
- Use your own discretion and assess whether you need to add more masala gravy and water.
- The water would prevent the curry from thickening too much.
- Finally, you may add the fine coriander leaves you chopped earlier, and allow the food to cook for a few minutes.
- Your chicken curry is now ready to serve.[[Category:Indian Meat Dishes