Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons curry powder, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth), cooled
- 1 medium-size red pepper, julienned
- ½ medium-size red onion, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- ¼ cup prepared light Italian dressing
- Combine yogurt, 2 tablespoons curry powder, garlic, salt and ground red pepper in medium bowl; mix well.
- Place chicken in mixture; stir to coat.
- Cover and marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Grill or broil chicken and cut into strips; refrigerate.
- Combine rice, remaining 1 tablespoon curry powder, red pepper, red onion, snow peas, green onions, raisins and peanuts; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate one hour.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss.
- To serve, place chicken strips over salad.