- Combine chicken, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic, salt and ground pepper in large bowl.
- Let stand covered, turning occasionally, for 1 hour.
- Transfer chicken mixture to large saucepan; add water and green pepper.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer covered until chicken is almost tender, about 20 minutes; remove chicken and pat dry.
- Pour 6 inches oil into deep Dutch oven; heat to 375°F.
- Meanwhile, skim grease from cooking liquid; add carrots, red pepper, onion, vinegar, tomato paste and sugar.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water.
- Stir into cooking liquid.
- Heat until mixture thickness and bubbles for 2 minutes; reduce heat.
- Add mangoes and oranges; keep warm.
- Fry chicken in oil until golden brown, about 10 minutes; drain on paper toweling.
- Transfer chicken to platter.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.