- 3 chicken breasts, whole
- ½ cup onion
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 cup catsup
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ tsp orange peel, grated
- 1½ cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease 13x9 in. (3 qt) baking dish. Place chicken breast halves in greased dish.
- Bake at 400 °F for 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir onion in hot oil until tender.
- Add catsup, brown sugar and orange peel; blend until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon over partially baked chicken breasts.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.