- Heat oven to 400 °F.
- Grease 13x9 in. (3 qt) baking dish. Place chicken breast halves in greased dish.
- Bake at 400 °F for 25 minutes
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet over medium heat, cook and stir onion in hot oil until tender.
- Add catsup, brown sugar and orange peel; blend until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon over partially baked chicken breasts.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.