- Stir pine nuts and cumin seeds in a small skillet over low heat until just fragrant.
- Bring stock to a boil in large saucepan, remove from heat.
- Stir in couscous, cover, stand about 5 minutes or until stock is absorbed, fluff with a fork.
- Stir in onion, chicken, apricots, sultanas and mint.
- Add pine nuts and cumin seeds.
- Add dressing, toss gently to combine.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.