Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Number of Servings: 2
- 2 sheets (12x18-inches each) non-stick foil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 oz. sliced Swiss cheese
- 2 oz. sliced smoked ham
- ½ package (from a 14 oz. package) frozen vegetable blend
- ½ container (from a 10 oz. container) refrigerated Alfredo or cheese sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium high.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of reynolds wrap release non-stick foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
- Layer one- fourth of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Top with ham.
- Place vegetables around chicken.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 19 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Nutrition information Edit
- Calories 535 (% calories from fat 49) | cholesterol 168mg | sodium 512mg | carbohydrates 18g | protein 49g