Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: 1,001 Recipes For People with Diabetes
- Serves: 6
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 4 ounces sliced fat-free Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces lean smoked ham
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- ⅓ cup unseasoned dry breadcrumbs
- vegetable cooking spray
- Pound chicken breasts with flat side of meat mallet until very thin and even in thickness.
- Layer cheese and ham on chicken breasts, cutting to fit.
- Roll up chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Coat chicken rolls lightly with flour; dip in egg whites and coat in bread crumbs.
- Spray rolls generously with cooking spray and cook in skillet over medium heat until browned on all sides, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place chicken in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, until cooked through, about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 210 | Protein: 34.6g | Sodium: 540mg | Cholesterol: 73.2mg | Fat: 3.9g | Carbohydrates: 6.3g
- Exchanges: 4 Meat