- ½ whole chicken breast pounded flat
- 1 piece baked ham, 1 inch wide and as long as the chicken breast
- 2 tbsp goat cheese, preferably fresh
- 1 egg, beaten with a little milk
- vegetable oil
- Place the ham on top of the chicken breast.
- Place the goat cheese in the center and roll the breast around the ham and cheese from tip to tip.
- Roll the breast in bread crumbs, in the egg mixture, then again in bread crumbs.
- Place on a cookie sheet and allow to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Saute in approximately ½ inch of oil (optional: mix a splash of olive oil with the vegetable oil) until golden brown.
- Remove and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter and chopped dill.
- Bake in a preheated 300°F oven for 1 hour if freshly made or at 350 degrees for 1 hour if frozen.