Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon curry powder
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup freshly cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- lime wedges
- Bring chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder and chile to simmer in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice, green onion, cilantro, rice, salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine.
- To serve, ladle soup in bowls, passing lime wedges separately.