Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Serves 4
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon curry powder
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded, minced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup freshly cooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- lime wedges
- Bring chicken broth, coconut milk, curry powder and chile to simmer in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chicken and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice, green onion, cilantro, rice, salt and pepper to taste, stirring to combine.
- To serve, ladle soup in bowls, passing lime wedges separately.