- Turn your cooker on and let it heat up while you prepare the vegetables.
- Sauté the scallions, celery, and bell pepper in the butter.
- Add the chicken and cook just until the color begins to turn.
- Combine the chicken stock, canned tomatoes, water, garlic, cumin and chili powder in the warm slow cooker and add the chicken and vegetables.
- Stir once to blend.
- Cover and cook on high for one hour, then turn the heat to low for 4 – 5 hours.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.