- Cut the chicken into eight pieces and season with salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- Sauté in butter taking care not to let the chicken brown, then place in the oven to continue cooking, uncovered (keep the sauté pan with juices for later).
- Meanwhile, take the crayfish and boil them for 5 minutes in some broth (your choice).
- Remove the tails and set aside.
- Grind the carcasses, pass through a sieve and mix the resulting purée with 50 g of butter.
- When the chicken pieces are cooked, arrange them in a covered baking dish, taking care to place the thighs on the bottom to keep the white meat from drying out.
- Deglaze the sauté pan with the crème fraîche and simmer until reduced to a nice sauce.
- To finish, add the crayfish tails to the baking dish along with the sauce and at the very last minute, add the crayfish purée.
- Adjust the seasonings and baste the chicken.
- Serve piping hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.