Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: Cooking Healthy and Fast
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 x 16-ounce can whole plum tomatoes
- ½ cup white wine (or cooking wine)
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 half chicken breasts, skinned, boned
- 2 tbsp fat-free chicken broth
- Heat liquid chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken, onion, and garlic.
- Add all other ingredients except mushrooms.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 30 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, cook 10 minutes more.
- Remove chicken from pan, boil down sauce until slightly thickened.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 217 | Protein: 28 g | Sodium: 382 mg | Cholesterol: 73 mg | Fat: 3.5 g | Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 4 Lean Meat