Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⅓ cups canned crushed tomatoes, with purée
- 2 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a heavy non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté chicken 3 – 4 minutes, turning frequently, until browned.
- Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and sauté mushrooms and garlic in same skillet 3 – 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until mushrooms begin to brown.
- Stir in tomatoes and Italian seasoning.
- Return chicken to skillet. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered 5 – 6 minutes, until chicken is cooked throughout.
- Stir in lemon juice before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
| Per Serving:
|| Dietary Exchanges: