- 1 – 1½ lb chickens, cooked and cut up
- 10½ ounces cream of chicken soup
- 14½ ounces no-salt-added whole tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (use juice only)
- 6 flour tortillas, heated in skillet or microwave
- shredded cheese, to taste
- In skillet, combine chicken, soup, tomatoes, and Rotel juice.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through and thickened a little (about 15 minutes).
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave or on hot griddle.
- This makes the tortilla more elastic and less likely to tear.
- Sprinkle center of tortilla with shredded cheese, add chicken mixture, and roll up burrito.