Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (10½ oz) can low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4oz) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup dry sherry, divided
- 1½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place broth in a small saucepan.
- Bring to boil; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
- Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and set aside.
- Wipe drippings from skillet.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
- Place over medium- high heat until margarine melt.
- Add mushrooms and shallots; saute until tender.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sherry and cornstarch; stir well, and set aside.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons sherry and broth to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook until sauce is reduced ¾ cup.
- Add cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute or until mixture is thickened return chicken to skillet; cover reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter; top evenly with mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information Edit
Approx, Protein 28.4g, Carbs 7.0g, Calories 197