Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 (10½ oz) can low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4oz) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup dry sherry, divided
- 1½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Place broth in a small saucepan.
- Bring to boil; cook 5 minutes or until reduced to 1 cup.
- Set aside.
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet, and set aside.
- Wipe drippings from skillet.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
- Place over medium- high heat until margarine melt.
- Add mushrooms and shallots; saute until tender.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sherry and cornstarch; stir well, and set aside.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons sherry and broth to skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook until sauce is reduced ¾ cup.
- Add cornstarch mixture; cook, stirring constantly, about 1 minute or until mixture is thickened return chicken to skillet; cover reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter; top evenly with mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutritional information Edit
Approx, Protein 28.4g, Carbs 7.0g, Calories 197