Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 chicken breasts skinned and boned
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup celery chopped
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup green pepper chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup water
- 16 ounce can tomatoes undrained
- 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin