Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 boneless, skinless half-Chicken breasts
- paprika and white pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Cup reduced sodium chicken broth (fat free)
- ½ Cup grapefruit juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 Cup dry orzo (rice-shaped Pasta) or rice, cooked (3 cups cooked)
- ½ tsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp each fresh tarragon and thyme leaves
- 1 California avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1 small grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
Over medium-high heat, quickly brown Chicken on both sides, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 – 12 minutes until Chicken is tender.
Cook, stirring until sauce thickens.