Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 12 fresh pita bread
- 6 Cups lettuce, shredded
- 6 boneless Chicken breasts, cooked, skinned and shredded
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 Cup ripe olives, thinly sliced
- 6 California avocados, seeded, peeled and cubed
- Vinaigrette(recipe follows)
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- ¼ Cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 Cups lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 each garlic clove, crushed
Just before serving, gently mix in avocado.
Divide sandwich stuffing into 12 equal portions and carefully spoon into pita bread.
Before serving, generously drizzle dressing over each stuffed half.
In a mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well blended.