Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup soy flour
- ½ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped (finely) fresh parsley
- 1 package active dry yeast
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 cup chicken stock (beef works also)
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine flours, powdered milk, garlic powder and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
- Stir well and add chicken stock.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients.
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients completely.
- knead several minutes.
- Sprinkle board with additional rice flour and roll out dough to ¼" thickness.
- Cut with a cookie cutter (or knife) and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush lightly with egg glaze and bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn heat off and let biscuits dry out in oven for several hours or overnight