Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1.5 lb. Chicken, black and white, cut into 1-in pieces (can also be substituted with Lamb)
- 5 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 in. ginger, minced
- 3 fresh red chilies, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon musturd oil
- 1 cup green onions, cut in 1 in. length
- 4 tablespoons musturd oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinammon powder
- 5 cloves
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl combine Chicken, 1 tablespoon of mustard oil, turmeric, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat thoroughly. In a non-stick pan heat 4 tablespoons of musturd oil. Splitter fenugreek till it turns dark. Add cloves and fry for 15 sec. Transfer the coated Chicken to the pan, stir well to brown.
- Add garlic,ginger, and red chilies. Stir-fry Chicken in medium heat until cooked through. May need water to moisten, if it starts to burn. Add green onions and cinnamon, stir for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve with stir-fried vegetables and rice, or roti.