Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 4 – 6 Servings
- 6 meaty chicken pieces
- cream sherry
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-oz) pkg long grain and wild rice, cooked
- Place chicken in baking dish lg enough to hold pieces without quite touching.
- Pour cream sherry into bottom of dish to depth of ¼".
- Spoon undiluted cream of mushroom soup over top, spreading as evenly as possible.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 – 60 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve over long grain and wild rice.