Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Old Newspaper Clipping
- 4 – 6 Servings
- 6 meaty chicken pieces
- cream sherry
- 1 (10¾ oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-oz) pkg long grain and wild rice, cooked
- Place chicken in baking dish lg enough to hold pieces without quite touching.
- Pour cream sherry into bottom of dish to depth of ¼".
- Spoon undiluted cream of mushroom soup over top, spreading as evenly as possible.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 – 60 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve over long grain and wild rice.