Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinned chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- ½ cup sliced red onion
- 1 medium green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 x 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Honey mustard]] dressing Edit
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in hot oil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Combine chicken, rice, onion, pepper, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Toss with Honey mustard Dressing.