Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 2 cups.
- 4 large chicken thighs
- 300 g pepper, green + red
- 100 g onions
- 200 g mushrooms
- 100 g corn
- 300 g tomatoes
- ½ small garlic, clove of
- 200 cc tomato juice
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp sumac
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tbsp curry
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce, sweet
- salt and pepper the chicken thighs and fry in pan til they become brown.
- Peel tomatoes, cut pepper, mushrooms and tomatoes in pieces of 3 cm, cut onions in rings.
- Give all vegetables in a large oven-mould, add the chicken and press into til the surfaces are equal.
- Give all spices into the tomato juice and mix well.
- Pour the juice over the mould.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C for 60 minutes.
- Non-Muslims can add a glass (200 cc) of dry white wine after 50 minutes.
- To serve with rice.