Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1½ cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (15¼-ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 5 tablespoons brandy, optional
- Set rack in cooker.
- Place chicken and water atop rack in pressure cooker.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to season.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Reduce heat, maintaining pressure, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Release pressure.
- Drain chicken, reserving stock.
- Remove skin and bones from breasts and discard.
- Place breasts in a single layer in a greased casserole dish.
- Set drained apricot halves on top.
- Combine reserved broth and nectar and pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in brandy, as desired, just before serving.