- Slightly flatten chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper; set aside.
- In a blender combine eggs, flour, milk, lemon peel, pepper and 1 teaspoon salt. Blend until smooth.
- Place chicken in large, shallow baking dish. Pour batter over chicken and coat well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
- Combine bread crumbs, almonds, tarragon and 1 teaspoon salt in large pan. Remove chicken from batter, draining well.
- Coat chicken evenly in bread mixture. Set aside on wax paper in a single layer.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons margarine and 1 tablespoon oil until foamy.
- Add 4 pieces chicken and saute 5 minutes on each side. Place chicken on paper towel in a large baking pan and place in a warm oven. Wipe out skillet with paper towels.
- Add more oil and margarine. Repeat until all chicken has been lightly browned.
- Then add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet and heat to a simmer.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons margarine. Leave sauce in skillet and cover. Remove from heat and set aside.
- At serving time, heat sauce to boiling and season to taste. Stir in parsley.
- To serve, arrange chicken on serving platter.
- Spoon hot sauce over chicken. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley. Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.