Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg, (4½ oz) noodles
- salt to taste
- ½ lb Velveeta cheese or 8 oz Cheez Whiz
- 1 small jar stuffed olives, sliced
- Cook chicken until tender.
- Save broth for cooking noodles.
- Cool chicken, bone, skin and cut in bite size pieces.
- Cook onion, celery, and pepper in butter.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Add, mushrooms and chicken.
- Blend gently with mushroom soup adding a little chicken broth if needed.
- Boil noodles in broth; drain.
- Add to sauce, fold gently.
- Pour into 9 x 15-inch greased casserole.
- Top with ritz cracker crumbs or potato chip crumbs.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake 45 minutes at 300°F.