Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 carrots, large dice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb egg noodles, frozen such as Reames brand
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons stock
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- Sauté onion, celery and garlic until lightly browned.
- Add chicken, carrot, chicken stock, bay leaf, herbs and seasonings, and put pressure cooker lid on.
- Bring to low pressure for 10 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Use a natural release method.
- Remove pressure cooker lid when safe to do so.
- Broth should still be boiling and chicken should be starting to fall apart.
- Return pot to burner over medium-high heat, add frozen egg noodles, and cook until almost soft.
- When almost cooked, add cornstarch to chicken stock and stir to make a slurry.
- Add some of the slurry to the pot, stirring until it starts to thicken.
- Remove sprigs of fresh herbs.
- Add peas and chopped parsley for color and juice of 1 lemon.
- Stir and serve.