Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into 11⁄2-inch chunks
- 2 large onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 long strips lemon zest
- 4 sprigs fresh dill + 2 tablespoons chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt + additional for seasoning
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed (2½ to 3 pounds)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Put the carrots, onions, lemon zest, dill sprigs, and olive oil in a 7-liter pressure cooker.
- Season the vegetables with the ½ teaspoon salt and the chicken with salt, to taste.
- Pour the broth in the pot, then nestle the chicken meat side down on top of the vegetables.
- Close the pressure cooker lid, bring the pressure up to high (this can take up to 10 minutes).
- Adjust the heat, if necessary, to maintain an even high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and use the quick-release method to bring down the pressure.
- Stir the chopped dill into the chicken stew.
- Put 1 chicken breast in each of 4 large soup bowls and ladle some carrots and broth over each one.