Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 Servings and 2 cups of cream sauce
- 2½ lb round steak
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp green tabasco sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour -- divided
- 2 tsp paprika
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Trim steak and pound, if needed, to ½ inch thick; cut into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Combine milk, tabasco sauce and salt in a bowl.
- Measure 1 cup of flour into a bowl.
- Combine remaining flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip steak into flour, into milk mixture, and then into seasoned flour.
- Set aside until all meat is coated.
- Heat 1 or 2 inches of oil in fry pan.
- Fry meat until both sides are golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with cream sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy.