Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz boneless skinned chicken breast, sliced into strips
- ½ large sweet red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 can (16 oz) early peas
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken, red pepper and green onion; cook 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add rice cook 1 minute.
- Stir in soy, vinegar, peas; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken and vegetable mixture, covered 1 cup brown rice in 2½ cups water for 45 minutes.