Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz boneless skinned chicken breast, sliced into strips
- ½ large sweet red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 can (16 oz) early peas
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken, red pepper and green onion; cook 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove to plate.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in skillet.
- Add rice cook 1 minute.
- Stir in soy, vinegar, peas; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken and vegetable mixture, covered 1 cup brown rice in 2½ cups water for 45 minutes.