Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 4 tablespoons instant chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until evenly distributed.
- Store in a cool dry place and use within 8 months.