Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup (4 oz) ground cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz) (¾ cup) can spinach, well drained and chopped
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- dash of pepper
- In large bowl, combine eggs and water.
- Add 2 cups sifted flour and 1½ teaspoons salt; beat well.
- Gradually stir in about 1¾ cups sifted flour to make moderately stiff dough.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide into 2 parts.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll each part of dough out to 16 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Cut in 2 inch squares.
- Combine chicken, spinach, and melted butter.
- Stir in cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling on one 2 inch square of dough.
- Moisten edges of dough with water and top with second square; seal well with tines of fork.
- Repeat with remaining filling and dough.
- Set aside to dry for 1 hour, turning once.
- Cook ravioli in large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place in bowl and pour spaghetti sauce over it.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.