Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup (4 oz) ground cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz) (¾ cup) can spinach, well drained and chopped
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- dash of pepper
- In large bowl, combine eggs and water.
- Add 2 cups sifted flour and 1½ teaspoons salt; beat well.
- Gradually stir in about 1¾ cups sifted flour to make moderately stiff dough.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide into 2 parts.
- Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- Roll each part of dough out to 16 x 12 inch rectangle.
- Cut in 2 inch squares.
- Combine chicken, spinach, and melted butter.
- Stir in cheese, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling on one 2 inch square of dough.
- Moisten edges of dough with water and top with second square; seal well with tines of fork.
- Repeat with remaining filling and dough.
- Set aside to dry for 1 hour, turning once.
- Cook ravioli in large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place in bowl and pour spaghetti sauce over it.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.