- Combine chicken, rice, water chestnuts, cheese, celery, sour cream, onion, chiles, chili powder, salt and pepper sauce in large bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon rice mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- Fold bottom corner up over filling, then fold in side corners over filling.
- Brush edges with water and roll up to seal.
- Heat oil in deep fryer or heavy saucepan to 375°F.
- Fry rolls, a few at a time, 1 minute or until golden brown.
- Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with picante sauce for dipping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.